Wednesday, May 1, 2013

feel 4.9 earthquake rocks Delhi-NCR

New Delhi, NCR region including the adjacent parts of the country on Tuesday tremors were felt almost twenty four hours.

From neighboring Pakistan earthquake tremors are reports of town. Ahmedabad in Gujarat in the country, including areas of Saurashtra and Rajasthan Bhuj shaking was felt also in large part.

Ludhiana in Punjab and Chandigarh tremors were felt for 10-12 seconds.

The epicenter is said to be on the border of Pakistan and Iran. 8 measured the quake at the border. The epicenter was 135 km below ground.

Shocks of earthquake in Iran. In addition to the earthquake in Pakistan Peshawar felt by people.

5 comments:

  1. For SEO training By Professionals call : +91-9873838243

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the apprenticeship now, and I can attest to its value - it's worth every dollar. I'm doing some very challenging (for a beginner) stuff, and when I figure it out on my own, it's great, and when I need some help,
    I just jump on the online chat or talk it over with my mentor. It's been great.

    Seo Training in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. we also provide seo Training.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Want to get ranked your business on the top? Contact Shahni Digital Media, one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing company in India. We provide web development solution, orm, ppc, smm, sem etc.
    Digital Marketing Company Bhopal
    Website Designing Company Bhopal
    SEO Company in Bhopal
    ORM Company India

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by jai Rai
Tweet